In-person certification course requirement will be waived through August 31, 2021.
In April, the TASBO Professional Certification Standing Committee voted, due to recent pandemic restrictions, to waive the requirement for a minimum number of in-person courses for certification through August 31, 2021.
With the recent changes and updates, TASBO has moved several courses to be remote and has also added nine new courses to the online professional certification library. Whether you are working towards your first certification, interested in another level or looking for continuing education, TASBO has a lineup of courses ready to meet your needs! Registration is available for the remote courses as well as the online courses that allow you to work at your own pace.
Upcoming Remote Certification Courses:
Recently added Online Professional Certification Courses:
- MGT303 Online: Approaches to Leadership & Management
- MGT308 Online: Effective Communications
- MAO100 Online: Basic Systems Overview
- MAO103 Online: Custodial Staffing & Organization
- MAO202 Online: Customizing Your Energy Management
- MAO204 Online: Environmental & Regulatory Compliance
- MAO303 Online: Human Resource Management for Maintenance & Operations
- MAO304 Online: Management of Maintenance Activities
- PAY302 Online: Payroll Administration
- Full list of online certification courses.
For further questions or more information, please visit the TASBO Certification website or contact Lisa Krabbenhoft, CAE, TASBO Director of Certification.