Campus Secretary Boot Camps
Financial Training for Campus Secretaries
TASBO is applying its expertise in school finance and accounting to provide campus secretaries with the training they need. The role of a campus secretary is often filled with complex tasks, high stress and little time. This one-day workshop will address many of the business-related tasks unique to campus-level accounting. Come together with your peers to sharpen your skills and discuss common concerns!
- Account Codes
- Activity Funds
- Budget Monitoring & Amendments
- Cash Management & Petty Cash
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Purchasing: From Requisitions to Purchase Orders
- Records Management & Retention
If you are a department secretary, a majority of this content applies to you as well.
Questions? Call Brandie Cleaver at 512.628.1282.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
All workshops will be 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Region 3 (Victoria) | September 24 | Register
- Region 4 (Harris County Dept of Ed - Houston) | August 27 | Register
- Region 4 (Spring) | August 20 | Register
- Region 8 (Pittsburg) | September 25 | Register
- Region 10 (Richardson) | September 13 | Register
- Region 11 (White Settlement/Fort Worth) | August 22 | Register
- Region 13 (Austin) | September 30 | Register
- Region 20 (San Antonio) | September 12 | Register
- View All Training
Can't attend in person? No problem. Watch a previously recorded boot camp.