Data Analytics for Texas Schools
Forecast5 offers a faster, easier, more flexible and versatile alternative to traditional spreadsheet-based methods. Over 100 Texas school districts have leveraged the power of data in Forecast5 to find new resources, increase operational efficiency and strengthen decision-making processes. The platform includes cloud-based business intelligence software, interactive visuals, map-based software, and a collaborative analytics engine.
TASBO is proud to partner with Forecast5 to help bring exceptional data analytics to Texas schools.
Contact: Scott Smith | Naperville, IL | 630.955.7601
Find the Right Solutions
Put decision making on the fast track. A powerful tool for K-12 schools, 5Sight™ software leverages prebuilt data sets and analytics to produce custom analysis with speed and efficiency.
By delivering data and peer comparisons directly to your desktop, 5Sight allows K-12 schools to focus on solutions and implementation. Once you have the insights you need, 5Sight's powerful predesigned communication templates make it fast and easy to present complex information in clear, simple and attractive charts and other visualizations.
- Analyze local compensation/benefits trends
- View revenue and expenditure trends by fund, function or object
- Identify relative performance against benchmark peers
- Evaluate staffing ratios and FTE trends by position against peers
- Compare testing and achievement results by location
5Cast budgeting software is designed to accelerate the financial planning process by eliminating time-consuming data gathering and model building. Populated directly from your accounting system, 5Cast's powerful hybrid database engine integrates historical perspective, trend analysis and scenario comparisons, generating reports instantly to support decision making.
- Develop a multilayer budget plan
- Simulate collective bargaining budget impacts
- Analyze results by fund, function, object or location
- Compare "what-if" scenarios
- Generate visual and tabular information for stakeholders
“After 13 years in school business, I have come to believe that Forecast5 will set a uniform standard for excellence in financial management throughout the state of Texas.”