TASBO is standing by to help you grow, no matter where you are in your career. Whether you’re in your first days or an experienced professional, we’re committed to supporting your goals. Here’s what you’ll receive when you join 7,000+ of your colleagues in the TASBO community:
Big Discounts on Training
TASBO offers hundreds of training opportunities each year, both in person and online, including TASBO Certification. As a member, you’ll receive full access and steep discounts. (In fact, your membership pays for itself as soon as you take three training sessions.)
There’s nothing else like TASBO Connect: a vibrant, knowledge-filled online community available only to TASBO members. As soon as you join, you can begin connecting with your colleagues—and their expertise—from every corner of Texas.
Leadership Development & Mentoring
We help our members transform themselves from passionate professionals to respected leaders in their districts. TASBO members gain full access to our diverse leadership options—including our mentorship program, which will connect you with a seasoned professional in your niche.
Professional Liability Insurance
We provide an option for members to purchase insurance to cover them in specific situations during their capacity as an administrator or educator. Purchased at the time of membership join or renewal, policy coverage runs concurrent with present TASBO membership term for as long as the program is in effect.
“TABSO has helped me immensely in the short time I have been in the school business. Knowing that I could find the support I needed gave me the courage to jump head first into my second career.”
Full Member Benefits List
- Discounts on training—including online, in-person, academies, workshops, and conferences
- Online registration
- Transcript retrieval
- Discount on TASBO Certification application fee
- Access to TASBO Connect—an online community for networking, collaboration, and resource sharing
- Access to leadership development programs, including mentorship
- Subscription to TASBO publications:
- TASBO Report magazine
- TASBO e-newsletters
- Breaking School News e-newsletter (powered by The Texas Tribune)
- Access to the online Membership Directory
- Educators Professional Liability Insurance
- Job listings
Join TASBO’s legacy of supporting Texas schools.
Join our community and watch your career flourish.