The TASBO Emerging Leaders Program gives new leaders the opportunity to hone their skills, build confidence in their leadership and communication styles, and successfully manage their careers, teams, and community relationships.
The 2021 program begins at the TASBO office in September and concludes in Grapevine during the 2022 Engage Annual Conference. Each cohort is capped at 24 participants.
Who should apply?
TASBO members who are currently in leadership positions or anticipate moving into a leadership role. Application for 2021 is now closed.
Prior to the First Session
- Complete TTI's TriMetrix EQ Assessment
Session 1 | September 29-30, 2021 | TASBO HQ in Austin
- The TriMetrix EQ Workshop
- In this 2-day experience, explore this insightful report and what it means for each participant, both professionally and personally. This report includes the participant’s DISC Management Profile, their Driving Forces, and an Emotional Intelligence assessment.
Session 2 | December 7-8, 2021 | TASBO HQ in Austin
- VitalSmart's Crucial Conversations Workshop
- VitalSmart's Crucial Accountability Workshop
Session 3 | February 28 – March 1, 2022 | Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine (2022 Engage Conference)
- VitalSmart's Influencer Workshop
Programming also includes online sessions on:
- Session 2 Follow-Up
- Strengths-Based Leadership
- 2021 program cost is $1595
- Continuing Education Hours upon completion: approximately 38 hours
- Additional Costs: For all six (6) days of in-person training, TASBO will provide lunch. Dinner is also provided the first evening of each session (3 total). Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the Emerging Leader’s employer.
- Once you are accepted into the program, payment can be made immediately or in September 2021 as appropriate.
- Attendance at all six (6) days of in-person training is required to graduate from the program. No opportunity exists to make up any content missed.
Lindy Finley, RTSBA
Associate Superintendent of Finance & Operations | Jacksonville ISD
Jason W. Meek, CPLP, RTSBA
Chief Learning Officer | TASBO
Jason Meek | 512.628.1287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is generously sponsored by: