Emerging Leaders Program
The TASBO Emerging Leaders Program gives new leaders the opportunity to hone their skills, build confidence in their leadership and communication styles, and successfully manage their careers, teams and community relationships. The program runs from June-December annually and each cohort is capped at 24 participants.
Who should apply?
TASBO members who are currently in leadership positions or anticipate moving into a leadership role. Application deadline TBD.
Program Calendar: Dates and Locations TBD
Prior to the First Session
- Complete TTI's TriMetrix EQ Assessment
- True Colors primer and leadership workshop that explores what the Emerging Leader has learned from the TriMetrix EQ report
- The TriMetrix EQ report includes DiSC Management Profile, Workplace Driving Forces and Emotional Intelligence scores
- September 28 - VitalSmart's Crucial Conversations Workshop
- September 29 - VitalSmart's Crucial Accountability Workshop
- VitalSmart's Influencer Workshop
Programming also includes online sessions on:
- Delivering Effective Presentations
- Strengths Based Leadership
- Cost for the 2020 program is $1595
- Continuing Education Hours upon completion: approximately 40 hours
- Additional Costs: For all six (6) days of in-person training, TASBO will provide lunch. Dinner is also provided the first evening of each session (3 total). Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the Emerging Leader’s employer.
- Once you are accepted into the program, TASBO will communicate the deadline for payment and the full cohort schedule.
- Attendance at all six (6) days of in-person training is required to graduate from the program. No opportunity exists to make-up any content missed.
Lindy Finley, RTSBA
Associate Superintendent of Finance & Operations | Jacksonville ISD
Jason W. Meek, CPLP, RTSBA
Chief Learning Officer | TASBO
Jason Meek | 512.628.1287 | email@example.com
This program is generously sponsored by: