Emerging Leaders Program
The TASBO Emerging Leaders Program gives new leaders the opportunity to hone their skills, build confidence in their leadership and communication styles, and successfully manage their careers, teams and community relationships. The program runs from June-December annually and each cohort is capped at 24 participants.
Who should apply?
TASBO members who are currently in leadership positions or anticipate moving into a leadership role. Applications for next year's Emerging Leaders Program will be available in March 2020.
Prior to the First Session
- Complete TTI's TriMetrix EQ Assessment
Session 1: June 17-18, 2019 | Allen
- True Colors primer and leadership workshop that explores what the Emerging Leader has learned from the TriMetrix EQ report
- The TriMetrix EQ report includes DiSC Management Profile, Workplace Driving Forces and Emotional Intelligence scores
Session 2: September 10-11, 2019 | Austin
- September 10 - VitalSmart's Crucial Conversations Workshop
- September 11 - VitalSmart's Crucial Accountability Workshop
Session 3: December 9-10, 2019 | Austin
- VitalSmart's Influencer Workshop
Programming also includes online sessions on:
- Follow-up to Crucial Conversations and Crucial Accountability
- Strengths Based Leadership
- Cost for the 2019 program is $1495
- Continuing Education Hours upon completion: approximately 40 hours
- Additional Costs: For all six (6) days of in-person training, TASBO will provide lunch. Dinner is also provided the first evening of each session (3 total). Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the Emerging Leader’s employer.
- Upon acceptance, applicants will be required to sign an agreement that states:
- Payment is due by 5/17/19. No cancellations, refunds, or transfers are permitted past that date.
- Attendance at all six (6) days of in-person training is required to graduate from the program. No opportunity exists to make-up any content missed.
Lindy Finley, RTSBA
Associate Superintendent of Finance & Operations
Jason W. Meek, CPLP, RTSBA
Chief Learning Officer
Jason Meek | 512.628.1287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is generously sponsored by: