The TASBO Emerging Leaders Program gives new and upcoming leaders the opportunity to hone their skills, build confidence in their leadership and communication styles, and successfully manage their careers, teams, and community relationships.
The 2023 Emerging Leader program includes six full days of training that take place over a span of six months. We kick off this year’s program at Summer Conference in June. Sessions two and three are held at TASBO in September and December, respectively. Each cohort is capped at twenty-four participants.
2023 Emerging Leaders Program Participants
Who should apply?
TASBO members who are currently in leadership positions or anticipate moving into a leadership role. The 2023 Cohort is now full. Please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
2023 Program Calendar:
Session 1 | The Leader in You | June 12-13 | TASBO Summer Solutions Conference in Galveston
- In this 2-day experience, participants explore their individual results of TTI Success Insight’s TriMetrix EQ assessment. This insightful report includes the participant’s DISC Management Profile (their HOW), their Driving Forces (their WHY), and Emotional Intelligence (their EQ).
Session 2 | Situational Leadership – Building Leaders | September 12-13 | TASBO Office in Austin
- The Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders workshop introduces participants to the Situational Leadership® Model and equips leaders with the necessary tools to skillfully navigate the demands of an increasingly diverse workforce and evolving global marketplace.
Session 3 | Crucial Conversations for Mastering Accountability | December 5-6 | TASBO Office in Austin
- Accountability is critical to healthy relationships and organizations. As people improve their ability to hold one another accountable, they also improve trust, efficiency, engagement, and more.
- The 2023 program cost is $1695
- Continuing Education Hours upon completion: approximately 36 hours
- Additional Costs: For all six (6) days of in-person training, TASBO will provide lunch. Dinner is also provided on the first evening of each session (3 total). Travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the Emerging Leader’s employer.
- Once you are accepted into the program, payment can be made immediately or in September 2023 as appropriate.
- Attendance at all six (6) days of in-person training is required to graduate from the program. No opportunity exists to make up any content missed.
Lindy Finley, RTSBA
Consultant | TASBO Life Member
Jason W. Meek, CPTD, RTSBA
Chief Learning Officer | TASBO
Jason Meek | 512.628.1287 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is generously sponsored by: