One of TASBO’s most popular member benefits, the TASBO Mentoring program is designed to support those in their first few years in their position. This non-traditional mentoring program utilizes a group of tenured TASBO members as mentors to a group of protégés for a more robust learning experience.
- Available to TASBO members only; for no additional charge! Must have an active TASBO membership.
- The programs are designed to help those new to their role.
- The year-long program runs September 2021-August 2022
- Members join the program at any time throughout the year
- Eight Program areas: Business Manager, Information Technology, Maintenance & Operations, Payroll, PEIMS, Personnel, Purchasing, and Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Members can belong to more than one mentor program. But we encourage selecting the group that you most likely will contribute the most in.
- Members have the opportunity to enroll annually, as long as they continue to find value in the guidance of the mentors.
- Virtual group monthly meetings via Zoom (12)
- Each group has a private Connect community to ask questions and network with the mentors.
Register today to get started!
Mentor Programs... Need Mentors!
The more, the merrier. We are seeking experienced professionals with a desire to give back to those new to school business.