One of our most popular member benefits, the TASBO Mentoring program, is designed to support those in their first few years in their position. This non-traditional mentoring program utilizes a group of tenured TASBO members as mentors to a group of protégés for a more robust learning experience.
The 2023-2024 Mentoring Program is now open! Use the links below to choose your program area:
Find Your Mentoring Program & Register!
- Available to TASBO members only; for no additional charge! Must have an active TASBO membership.
- The programs are designed to help those new to their role.
- The year-long program runs from September 2023-August 2024
- Members join the program at any time throughout the year
- Ten Program Areas: Business Manager, Information Technology, Internal Audit, Maintenance & Operations, Payroll, PEIMS, Personnel, Purchasing, School Nutrition, and Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Members can belong to more than one mentor program. However, we encourage selecting the group you will most likely contribute to.
- Members have the opportunity to enroll annually, as long as they continue to find value in the guidance of the mentors.
- Virtual group monthly meetings via Zoom (12)
- Each group has a private Connect community to ask questions and network with the mentors.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Mentor Programs... Need Mentors!
The more, the merrier. We are seeking experienced professionals with a desire to give back to those new to school business.